The 2014 Eureka! Leadership Institute was held March 19-24, 2014, in San Jose.
Previous Eureka! Leadership Institutes, held in 2008 – 2012, have been judged by all involved – the participants, mentors, Institute facilitators, and sponsoring agencies – to be a resounding success. In 2013, a nationally recognized team of evaluators studied the Eureka! Leadership Program and documented its strong positive impact on participants, their libraries, and their communities.
The 2014 Eureka! Leadership Institute Fellows are:
- Adina Aguirre, Alameda County Library
- Kimberli Buckley, San Pablo Library
- Erin Christmas, Santa Clarita P.L.
- Evan Coates, Torrance P.L.
- Jennifer Driscoll, Pasadena P.L.
- Amy Dunning, San Jose P.L.
- Joanna Fabicon, Los Angeles P.L.
- Heather Firchow, Torrance P.L.
- Mark A. Flowers, Solano County Library
- Rebecca Forth, Sonoma County Library
- Amanda Foulk, Sacramento P.L., Colonial Heights Branch
- Diana Garcia, Monterey Park Bruggemeyer Library
- Matthew Gill, County of LA, Castaic Library
- Amanda Grombly, Tulare County Library
- Lisa Lindsay, Fresno County P.L., Central
- Bryce Lovell, Napa County Library
- Susan Maldonado, Oakland P.L.
- Juliene Malecot, Corona P.L.
- Angel Nicolas Jr., Florence Library
- Jennifer Noble, Los Angeles P.L., Will & Ariel Durant Branch
- Fumiko Osada, San Diego County, El Cajon Branch
- Lessa Pelayo-Lozada, Glendale Library
- Michael Perry, Siskiyou County Library
- Cosette Ratliff, Alameda Free Library
- Brenna Ring, San Diego County Library., Rancho San Diego
- Sara Roberts, E.P. Foster Library
- Sarah Spindle, Contra Costa County--Walnut Creek Library
- Derek Stalcup, Simi Valley P.L.
- Marie Town, Oceanside P.L.
- Sherry Wade, Southwest Branch Library
- Christiane, Warburton County of Los Angeles P.L.
- Laura Whaley, Santa Cruz P.L.
The 2014 Eureka! Leadership Mentors are:
- Jose Aponte
- Kathy Gould
- Danis Kreimeier
- Michelle Perera
- Margaret Todd
- Joan Frye Williams
- Derek Wolfgram
- Patty Wong
For 2014 Mentor bios, see this page.